Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 For Windows PC
With its easy setup and diagram execution, any skill level user from beginner to advanced can make the most of its Microsoft Visio Professional 2019. Here are its key features:
- Get started faster with templates and preset diagrams. Multi-use templates suit your needs while making set up easy.
- Reformat or redesign any project with one click. Templates and theme tools make changing appearance a single step, with the option to change either a single page or entire project.
- Create with confidence. Visio standard employs security practices to ensure data stays private. All messages and attachments are protected, and Visio supports Information Rights Management (IRM).
- Contains an Auto-Connect feature to help align and distribute shapes and data. Auto Connect allows users to effortlessly create comprehensive, readable products.
- Maintain accurate representation with automated tools. Visio standard contains a validation feature to create precise visuals, and will automatically check data entered into diagrams to ensure they meet business rules.
- SharePoint Process Repository allows you to cut down on work recreating methods that will be used repeatedly. Processes can be put into the repository and shared or recycled.
Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 Key features
Easily change shapes in existing diagrams without losing your layout and shape connections, making it simple to change the look of your diagram without losing any of the work you’ve already done.
Real-time presence indicators
Live Skype for Business presence indicators within Visio show who’s available right now. Quickly launch an IM, voice, or video conference within the app, too. (Skype for Business sold separately.)
Simultaneous team editing
See who’s working on which part of the diagram, get notifications about changes, and choose when to merge those changes into the master file.
Supports multiple data sources
Visio supports Microsoft Excel workbooks, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation lists, Microsoft SQL Server databases, Microsoft Exchange Server directories, Azure Active Directory information, and other OLEDB or ODBC data sources.
Automatically generate org charts from data sources like Excel, Exchange, or Azure Active Directory.
Ability to import DWG files, including enhanced file format support.
NOTES TO CONSIDER
– NO disc included. This is a digital download.
– – For 1 PC Only (Windows 10 or later)
– NOT compatible with Mac/OSX and/or any Chromebook
– Please uninstall all other Versions of Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 and Microsoft Office software before installing this product.
– You must also uninstall Office 365 (if installed) to ensure full activation of the product. Office 365 can be reinstalled after activation.