Microsoft Project Professional 2019 For Windows PC
All project managers need a solid solution to help manage project progress and completion. Microsoft Project Professional 2019 is exactly that solution. This software enables high-level productivity on all phases of task completion.
It’s perfect for businesses and project managers that need to make the most out of time and resources. For professionals that have more tasks than they can count, Microsoft Project Professional is like having a personal assistant, but better. It allows for all-encompassing planning and management while placing accessibility and usability at priority. With real-time updating and newly added tools and features, Project 2019 cuts work in half and more than doubles progress.
- You can now track task progress like never before. Progress towards completion is shown on the task display itself, with an easily read format. Additionally, users can label timelines to improve clarity when sharing progress.
- Microsoft Project Professional 2019 has improved accessibility to enhance usability. The project now works better with assistive technologies so all parties can communicate easily.
- Use new task linking and grouping functions to create more organized project task lists. Now tasks will be listed under their respective projects by selecting the drop-down predecessor’s option.
- Make the most of multitasking. Multiple timeline view options provide wide scope planning to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Allows Skype collaborating to communicate practices with clients remotely.
- Includes updated reporting features to make tracking progress easier, while cutting out manager footwork.
- Optimize free time for productivity. With the included CAL (Client Access License) you can remotely access all project features, no matter your location.
Microsoft Project Professional 2019 features
The Getting Started screen walks you through basic capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
Easily get started using one of the many pre-built templates available in Project Professional and on Office.com.
Work together in Project and see who’s available in real time with Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business (each sold separately).
Submit timesheets to capture project and non-project time spent for payroll, invoicing, and more.
Tools you already know, like Gantt charts, help you create schedules with ease and reduce training time.
Help decision makers track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
Built-in reports like Burndown and Resource Overview help you gain insights, communicate information to stakeholders, and achieve results.
NOTES TO CONSIDER
– NO disc included. This is a digital download.
– For 1 PC Only (Windows 10 or later)
– NOT compatible with Mac/OSX and/or any Chromebook
– Please uninstall all other Versions of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office software before installing this product.
– You must also uninstall Office 365 (if installed) to ensure full activation of the product. Office 365 can be reinstalled after activation.